Tuesday 3 December 2013

Swapsies Event


This weekend I held a stall at the Swapsies event in my local area.  It was a fantastic idea where you could bring up to 3 unwanted items from your wardrobe and swap them for something on the racks! A great way of refreshing your wardrobe, saving money and recycling clothes that would otherwise end up in the bin.


Fiona together with a few friends organised this event and I hope they have plans to hold another one in the near future.

Above is a picture of my stall and below are a few close ups of what I had on sale.  


Matryoshka dolls - patterned designed by Annabooshouse House. Such a cute and easy to follow pattern which can be made in array of colours.

                         

Mushrooms made from my very own pattern which I hope to share with you soon. 


I loved the event and even had a rummage through the racks myself 





No comments:

Post a Comment